** St. Francis Area Schools is in urgent need of temporary Educational Assistants for essential childcare coverage **
St. Francis Elementary School: 3 needed
Cedar Creek Elementary School: 3 needed
East Bethel Elementary School: 2 needed
Hours: 7 hours per day. The duty day is 8:45am to 3:45pm (includes a duty free ½ hr lunch)
Wage: $14.04 per hour based on the Educational Assistant Work Agreement.
Overview of the Position: The primary role of the Educational Assistant is to provide support for a group of students during the school day.
District Mission Statement: “Our mission is to equip all students with the knowledge and skills to empower them to achieve their dreams and full potential while becoming responsible citizens in a dynamic world.”
- Have a desire to work in a school setting with a group of approximately 15 students
- High School diploma (or equivalent) is required.
Summary of Duties:
- Supervision of elementary students during the school day
- Assist with Distance Learning and social activities
- Perform other student related duties as assigned
Application Procedure: Please click on the orange “Apply” button at the top of this posting to submit an online application.
For more information about this position, you may email Lisa.Rahn@isd15.org.