Duty Days Per Year: 28 (April 25 – June 2, 2022)
Hours Per Day: 8
Type of Position: ( ) Continuing ( X) Temporary
Salary: According to the Teachers Work Agreement
Supervisor of Position: Kandi Danielson, ECSE Program Supervisor
Qualifications: Minnesota Teaching License as an Educational Speech Language Pathologist. This position requires that the candidate have their Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language. Candidates will be considered who are eligible to obtain a Certificate of Clinical Competence.
- Provide direct instruction to students in the areas of speech and communication as outlined on their IEP.
- Consult with other staff members on the successful implementation of communication strategies and assistive devices within the educational setting.
- Complete speech/communication assessment on identified students.
- Complete the written documents related to speech services (IEPs, Evaluation Reports, Progress Reports, etc.).
- Attend and sometimes facilitate IEP meetings for assigned students.
- Provide case management services for assigned students.
District Information: Independent School District 15 – St. Francis is located in northern Anoka County and southern Isanti County. We are a rural/suburban district, covering 165 square miles with our early childhood center, three elementary schools, one middle school, one high school and one vocational/ALC center. Our school district annually educates more than 4,700 students and employs more than 800 staff members.
The policy of the school district is to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The school district does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, sexual orientation, including gender identity or expression, age, family care leave status, or veteran status. The school district also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees.