Long Term Sub 5th grade distance learning teaching assignment.
• Plan and facilitate an effective educational learning environment to meet the needs of a diverse community of learners.
• Develop and maintain a program to meet the individual needs of each student in meeting the district’s standards.
• Maintain a safe positive learning environment.
• Works as a collaborative staff member in planning instructional goals and objectives.
• Evaluate and assess student learning on a regular basis for the purpose of adjusting instruction and measuring student learning.
• Teaches and models the district’s standards for ethical behavior in alignment with the Hopkins District Strategic Plan.
• Is an effective communicator with students, parents, staff and community members.
Minnesota elementary (K-6) teaching licensure required. Preparation and commitment to working effectively with diverse communities of learners; skill in providing for the individual learning needs of students; ability to create positive, inclusive learning environment; skill in using positive, constructive disciplinary approaches; ability to organize and plan for student learning; familiarity with current teaching/ learning theories; skill in establishing and maintaining positive relationships with diverse groups of students parents, and colleagues; diversity of interests and experiences. Qualifications for and willingness to work with extracurricular activities.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: HEA Salary Schedule
Note: DO NOT send application materials directly to the Principal of the school. Submit your materials in your online application.
Note: This position is available to interested internal candidates and also to candidates successfully placed in the elementary hiring pool.
Internal candidates must complete an internal application to be considered for this assignment.