Elementar Education Teacher
Cologne Academy (Kindergarten-8th Grade Public School) – Cologne, MN is located in Carver County and currently enrolls approximately 650 students. Cologne Academy offers its students an enriched learning experience through the Core Knowledge curriculum and an individualized approach to learning. Cologne Academy seeks professional educators who are passionate about contributing to its mission and vision that focuses on academics and character development.
Employment with Cologne Academy offers teamwork, challenges, and room to grow. We believe that excellent teachers are critical to the success of all students. We are committed to creating a high-performance work environment with continuous professional growth in support of growth in all domains for all students.
Cologne Academy seeks a full-time (1.0 FTE) teacher for its K-6 Elementary Team. The position is fluid as we align staff with best fit. Postion may include some elementary distance learning, in-person small group work, and filling teaching needs on day-to-day basis.
K-6 License is preferred.
• Licensed in the state of Minnesota
• Provides learning experiences and teaches the Core Knowledge curriculum as provided in the scope and sequence guidelines.
· Utilizes Differentiated Learning instructional techniques to ensure student academic success.
· Develops and uses instructional material suitable for a wide range of learning styles.
· Provides individual and group instruction designed to meet individual needs.
· Establishes and maintains standards of student and classroom management required to achieve effective participation in all activities without interfering with the atmosphere of class.
· Evaluates academic and social growth of students and keeps appropriate records and assessment data.
Competitive salary and benefits. Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
Position open until filled.