2.5 hours/day Monday – Friday
Playground Student Support:
A. Monitor students in the outdoor playground areas.
B. Escort students through building.
C. Make discipline referrals to principal or office personnel.
D. Work with students of all grade levels and all abilities.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in working with children preferred.
Essential Skills Required to Perform the Work:
- Effective communication and teaming skills, willingness to be flexible and excellent attendance.
- Knowledge and application of technology and technology integration
- Maintain confidentiality of information about students and families
- Experience working with diverse students and families
- Outside work environment