Position: School Psychologist
Status: 1.0 FTE
Location: Northwinds Elementary School & Tatanka Elementary STEM School
License: MN PreK – 12 School Psychologist License / Interns Considered
Deadline for Application:
05/05/2022 Or Untill Filled – Still Available as of 08/01/2022
- Facilitate the coordination of pulling staff together and then the discussion for addressing the needs of at-risk students in intervention planning process
- Complete standardized and non-standardized assessments as part of student’s Special Education evaluations
- Compile information from all elements of the evaluation to summarize the data and discuss student eligibility, as well as identify student needs that will drive their IEP
- Participate in IEP meetings, as requested by case managers, for support related to behavioral needs or other related concerns.
- Knowledge & background with due process requirements
- Experience with completing standardized assessments (i.e., cognitive, behavior rating scales, adaptive measures, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
See why BHM Schools is the place to dream, believe and achieve. From early childhood, to kindergarten to graduation and to adulthood, the BHM School District provides a variety of opportunities for every age. Click HERE or visit our website at www.bhmschools.org to view a short video about our district.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applicants interested in this position must complete an application online by visiting our district website at www.bhmschools.org. Use the link to JOB OPPORTUNITIES > CURRENT OPENINGS & ONLINE APPLICATION > VIEW OUR OPEN POSITIONS (if you’ve never applied in our district before) or CONTINUE/MODIFY MY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT (to log back in and update your application if you have previously applied – contact tech support or call 763-682-8712 if you need the email or password you used when you last applied).
When completing your application, please be sure to upload a 300 dpi or smaller, black/white copy in either .pdf or .doc (Word) copy of your:
- Cover letter
- 3 letters of recommendation
- All transcripts
DIRECTIONS FOR UPLOADING DOCUMENTS:
If scanning your documents, please scan at no larger than 300 dpi and black/white. This will ensure the file size is small enough to upload.
If you have any trouble uploading your documents, we recommend talking to your college tech department for assistance with scanning/uploading documents (if you are still in college), or go to your local office supply store (or an acquaintance that has scanning capabilities) and ask that they scan and save these documents at 300 dpi, black/white and as a .pdf file. .PDF files are the preferred way to save due to size limitations of other file types. (For example, .tiff, and .jpeg files types often do NOT work well with our system. Using .pdf will ensure your files upload with no problems). Once your documents have been successfully scanned and saved as .pdf files, you can then return to your application pages and upload them directly to your file. They will be immediately attached and available to view by the hiring supervisor. The cost of scanning and saving these files should be no more than the cost of postage you might spend to mail these documents to us. And the process will be much, much faster and more secure for you.
If you are still unable to scan and/or save your documents as .pdf files, please contact AppliTrack for tech support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 1-2 days for a reply.