Required Qualifications: 60 semester credits of study at an institution of higher education or an AA, AS, AAS (or higher) degree, or a passing score on the MN Para-Professional Test. Preference will be given to candidates who meet the standards for Highly Qualified Paraprofessionals. Please attach proof of these criteria to your application.
- Fluent bilingual (Spanish, Karen, Hmong or Somali preferred)
- Commitment to equity and multicultural experience
- Ability to build and expand relationships with students and staff
- Experience working with and advocating for English Learners (ELs)
- Ability to communicate with multilingual families using an interpreter
- Ability to take on many tasks with flexibility
- Organized and proficient computer skills
Salary: Starting salary range is $13.83-$16.59 per hour per paraprofessional contract and level of experience.
Application Timeline: Roseville Area Schools continuously accepts applications for employment and you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. This Notice of Vacancy will be posted until September 18, 2020.
Equity Vision: Roseville Area Schools is committed to ensuring an equitable and respectful educational experience for every student, family, and staff member, regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, ability, home or first language, religion, national origin, age, or physical appearance. Roseville Area Schools seeks individuals who embody this commitment.