Hours: 2.75 hours/day
General Purpose of Job: To assist in the supervision of students in the lunchroom and recess periods.
- Supervise students in non-instructional activities such as, lunchroom, recess periods.
- Greet visitors, answer questions/concerns pertaining to lunchroom and recess periods.
- Actively supervise students entering, and leaving the lunchroom/recess peridos.
- Display building student management strategies in hallways, recess and lunch periods.
- Locate students, when directed by office for concern or emergency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to type, maintain records and file. Computer experience helpful.
Job Type: Part-time, school year
Bargaining Unit: Educational Support Professionals
Salary Range: Per Contract