Hours: 8:50 a.m. – 3:20 p.m.; Monday-Friday;
General Purpose of Job: Edinbrook Elementary is looking for an ESP who has diverse skills. Candidates must be able to direct and redirect students in a confident manner; possess strong clerical skills like copying, lamininating, making phone calls to volunteers, and be comfortable with large group supervision both in the lunchroom and on the playground. In addition, candidates must have a positive attitude and be flexible with their daily assignments.
- Supervise students in non-instructional activities such as, lunchroom, recess, study halls, and hallways.
- Greet visitors, answer questions/concerns pertaining to functions within our school; receive incoming calls from parents, and community partners.
- Perform all duties associated with lunchroom and playground supervision.
- Assist with PBIS (Positive Behavior) functions within our school.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to type, maintain records and file. Computer experience helpful.
Job Type: Part-time, school year
Bargaining Unit: Educational Support Professionals
Salary Range: Per Contract