Hours: Monday-Friday, 6.0 hours per day (approximatley 8:50-3:20)
General Purpose of Job: Edinbrook Elementary is looking for an ESP who has diverse skills. Candidates must be able to direct and redirect students in a confident manner; possess strong clerical skills, be comfortable working with small groups and large groups. In addition, candidates must have a positive attitude, be willing to work as part of a team, be flexible with their daily assignments, and be comfortable assisting with instruction in the areas of reading and math.
- Supervise students in large group situations.
- Work with students individually or in small groups instructionally.
- Locate students, write passes, manage a flexible schedule.
- Assist in small group assessments and data management as it relates to student work in the areas of readin and math.
- Perform functions associated with classroom protocols.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Job Type: Part-time, school year
Bargaining Unit: Educational Support Professionals
Salary Range: Per Contract