Hours: 5.0 hours/day; 5 days/week; 4 hours per day instructional,1 hour per day clerical (lunch/recess)
General Purpose of Job: Small group and/or individual support work with identified students, clerical/customer service assistance in the main office, and recess/lunch supervision.
- This ESP will implement, with training, structured reading/math interventions with teacher supervision.
- This ESP will maintain data documentation around reading/math progress of all assigned students.
- Perform other duties as assigned by principal or designee.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate ability to work with students.
- Computer and word processing experience helpful.
Job Type: 25 hours per week, school year
Bargaining Unit: Educational Support Professionals
Salary Range: Per Contract