Hours: 6 hours/day; 5 days/week
General Purpose of Job: Assist the building licensed media professional in the management and supervision of non-instructional activities in the Media Center. Includes lunch and recess supervision.
- Check media materials and equipment in and out of the Media Center.
- Manage check in and return of media materials and equipment to their proper location.
- Inputs/deletes data on media materials, equipment, and student information.
- Runs overdue and other reports of materials and equipment.
- Performs simple maintenance tasks on material and equipment.
- Set up and/or organize media materials and equipment upon request.
- Assists in maintaining a good learning environment.
- Collect and/or sign student passes.
- Informs student helpers of tasks to be completed.
- Manages the receipt, distribution and return of media materials and equipment from outside sources.
- Answers questions from students and staff, and refers them to appropriate resources.
- Record dates of the shipment of repair items and return of same.
- Manage the inventory of media and office supplies.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to type, maintain records and file. Computer experience helpful.
Job Type: Part-time, (Temporary approximately October 14, 2021 through June 9, 2022).
Bargaining Unit: Educational Support Professionals
Salary Range: Per Contract