As a Facility Use Supervisor, you will be the primary on-site point of contact representing the District as a liaison on facility and act as a communicator for all facility activities, events, concerns or issues.
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON:
– Provides customer service to all users in the facility and on the grounds during a scheduled shift, which may be during the day, afternoon, evening or weekend.
– Assists Community Education Enrichment Instructors and non-district sponsored permit holders as needed.
– Opens and closes district fields and/or buildings or spaces as scheduled for District-sponsored use, including Community Education programs, as well as non-District sponsored use.
– Monitors all activities ensuring that facility users are following District policies, procedures and guidelines as well as related Minnesota Department of Health and Minnesota Department of Education guidance.
– Monitors all building use by conducting walk-throughs in the facility and positively connecting with user groups.
– Completes frequent building perimeter walks (interior and exterior) ensuring site access security to non-scheduled use doors, and oversees arrival of groups through designated entrances.
– Addresses unauthorized persons on site property through appropriate guest service.
– Reviews and develops daily reports on building schedules and special requests, as well as creates action log to ensure completion, including checking in user groups.
– Thoroughly completes and returns all forms including facility use logs, accident/incident reports, user group safety and cleaning observations, and timesheets in a timely manner
– Serves as an ambassador for all District programs providing resources and referrals to customer inquiries.
– Is knowledgeable about District and building emergency action plans and location of emergency resources within buildings.
– Provides direction and partnership during emergencies with site users, on-site staff and local emergency services.
– Attends staff meetings as needed.
– Performs all other duties as assigned.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
– High School Diploma/GED.
– Flexibility within the work environment.
– Proficient computer and technology skills required in Google apps, Excel, Word.
– Strong interpersonal skills with a high focus on customer service.
– Strong organizational and time management skills.
– Ability to understand and implement Board policies and procedures and legal requirements.
– Ability to exercise good judgment and maintain professional communication at all times.
– Ability to work accurately, independently and as a team member and able to problem solve with employees and customers at all levels of the organization.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Hours a day will vary between 3 to 8 hours a day, 29.5 hours per week
– $18.00 per hour
Please apply online at: https://www.applitrack.com/isd194/onlineapp/
ISD 194 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE DIVERSITY