Fifth and sixth grade combination classroom teaching assignment.
• Plan and facilitate an effective educational learning environment to meet the needs of a diverse community of learners.
• Develop and maintain a program to meet the individual needs of each student in meeting the district’s standards.
• Maintain a safe positive learning environment.
• Work as a collaborative staff member in planning instructional goals and objectives with the rest of the fifth and sixth grade team.
• Evaluate and assess student learning on a regular basis for the purpose of adjusting instruction and measuring student learning.
• Teach and model the district’s standards for ethical behavior in alignment with Vision 2031.
• Communicate effectively with students, parents, staff and community members.
Minnesota elementary (K-6) teaching licensure required. Preparation and commitment to working effectively with diverse communities of learners; skill in providing for the individual learning needs of students; ability to create positive, inclusive learning environment; skill in using positive, constructive classroom management approaches; ability to organize and plan for student learning; familiarity with current teaching/ learning theories; skill in establishing and maintaining positive relationships with diverse groups of students parents, and colleagues; diversity of interests and experiences. Qualifications for and willingness to work with others.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: HEA Salary Schedule
Note: DO NOT send application materials directly to the Principal of the school. Submit your materials in your online application.