High School Diploma or GED and passing score on the District IA Exams (or 60 college credits) required.
Successful background check required.
Computer experience, experience working with people required.
Exemplifies the following Five Character Traits: compassion, respect, responsibility, self discipline and honesty.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with various technology programs
- Strong follow through on tasks and follow up on individual student needs
- Basic grammar and reading, basic math, interpersonal relations, and organizational skills
- General interventions and support for students in the elementary setting
- Work with general education staff and administration to offer academic and behavioral support for students
- Perform record keeping as required (i.e. maintains files of each student assigned)
- Assist other staff with other duties as needed or requested
- Perform other reasonably-related duties assigned by building administration
Hours Per Day:
6.5 hours per day
As per contract, $13.41-$17.25, depending on experience
Benefit eligible position: medical ($900 out of pocket max for single family coverage and $1500 out of pocket max for coverage), dental, and optical insurance, supplemental insurance available through Aflac (we have the industry’s lowest rates), district-paid life insurance policy (worth 2 times your salary!), district-paid long-term disability coverage, flexible spending account, retirement plan options with district match, sick days, personal days, paid holidays, and more!