High School Diploma or GED
Successful background check required.
Computer experience, experience working with people required.
Exemplifies the following Five Character Traits: compassion, respect, responsibility, self discipline and honesty.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with various technology programs
- Strong follow through on tasks and follow up on individual student needs.
- Basic grammar and reading, basic math, interpersonal relations, and organizational skills
- Supervise and support students during Study Hall
- Create the proper study atmosphere for a Study Hall setting
- Perform record keeping as required (i.e. maintains files of each student assigned, maintain attendance and tardiness records)
- Assist other support staff with clerical duties as needed or requested
- Perform other reasonably-related duties assigned by building administration
Hours Per Day:
7.5 hours per day
As per contract, $13.41-$17.25, depending on experience
Benefit eligible position: medical, dental, and optical insurance, supplemental insurance available through Aflac, district-paid life insurance policy, district-paid long-term disability coverage, flexible spending account, retirement plan options with district match, sick days, personal days, paid holidays, and more!