Community Education at Lakeville South High School
Gymnastics Instructor I
Position will work various classes (2-6 hours per day, 5-20 hours per week)
Days vary, Monday – Saturday
Salary begins at $15.00 per hour
See attached job description for further information
- Instruction and spotting gymnastics for preschooler beginners through advanced students (primary focus in on recreation elements – program participants do not compete through this program).
- Demonstrate and teach basic through intermediate level moves with proper technique
- Direct warm-ups for all levels
- Participate and assist with continuous training and evaluation of staff as requested.
- Abide by all policies and procedures including completion and submission of all necessary forms including injury reports.
- Assist with marketing efforts including promoting classes, registrations and special events as requested.
- Attend special events as requested
- Communicate clearly with students and parents
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned by supervisor.
- Knowledge of basic to advanced spotting techniques for gymnastics moves.
- Ability to work well with students.
- Previous gymnastics participation, thorough knowledge and leadership experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills with students, parents and co-workers.
- Ability to stay focused and on task throughout class.
Applicants apply online @ isd194.org/employment
Direct questions to Katey Radant: Katey.Radant@isd194.org
ISD 194 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE DIVERSITY