GYMNASTICS INSTRUCTOR 2
Salary starts at $13.00 per hour
Start date: 6/13/2022
Hours per day: 2-6
Hours per week: 5-20
See attached job description for further details
• This position is perfect for someone who enjoys working with children. Working under the direction of a Lead Instructor, this position will assist with instruction of the youth gymnastics program for Lakeville Area Community Education.
• Assist with teaching and spotting gymnastics for preschooler beginners through intermediate students (primary focus in on recreation elements – program participants do not compete through this program).
• Lead warm-ups and stretching for all levels with supervision of lead instructor
• Participate in training sessions where you will learn spotting techniques.
• Abide by all policies and procedures including completion and submission of all necessary forms including injury reports.
• Communicate clearly with students, giving positive reinforcement.
• Perform other duties as needed or assigned by supervisor.
• Desire to work with children, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
• Previous gymnastics or dance participation helpful but not required.
• Excellent communication skills with students, parents and co-workers.
• Ability to follow directions and lead activities.
• Ability to stay focused and on task throughout class.
Applicants apply online at isd194.org/employment
Direct questions to Katey Radant: Katey.Radant@isd194.org
Application Deadline: Open until filled
ISD 194 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE DIVERSITY