The Brooklyn Center Community School (BCCS) District is seeking applicants to join our coaching staff as Head Boys Tennis Coach. BCCS is looking for positive, energetic applicants with a deep belief that every student can learn, and has the commitment and passion for providing these learning opportunities.
OUR MISSION: To equip every student with the knowledge, life skills, and global perspectives to contribute to society and respond to the needs of an ever-changing world.
We believe that:
- Relationships thrive when there is mutual respect and trust.
- Honoring each person’s intrinsic value enhances our community.
- Our diverse community strengthens our collective power.
- Caring relationships with high expectations are essential to reaching one’s higher potential.
- Life-long learning is vital for personal fulfillment, opportunity and success.
- Everyone is responsible and accountable for equity.
- Partnerships among students, families, schools and community benefit all.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Has the ability to organize and supervise a total sports program.
- Previous successful coaching experience in assigned sport is desirable.
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of the sport and at the same time must continue to examine new theories and procedures pertinent to the field.
- Has the organizational skills which go along with coaching students in an educational setting (rosters, schedules, practices, communication, equipment inventory, etc.)
Coaching Season: March 31, 2021-June 10, 2021
Salary: $4053.00/per season
Working Conditions and Physical Efforts:All duties within this position requires physical strength and ability. Duties are normally performed in a school environment or outdoors. There may be extended periods working outdoors in extreme temperatures. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; run; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear.The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Please select this link to learn more about Brooklyn Center Community Schools: https://www.brooklyncenterschools.org/
Please select this link to apply online: https://www.applitrack.com/brooklyncenterschools/onlineapp/
BROOKLYN CENTER COMMUNITY SCHOOLS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Brooklyn Center Community Schools is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Opportunity laws, directives and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies. Brooklyn Center Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, gender identity and expression, disability, age, or status.