SALARY: Minimum hourly rate of pay based on licensure with the Minnesota Board of Nursing – $21.90 (LPN); $26.19 (RN)
BENEFITS: Benefits available.
Contact the Insurance office @ 507-328-4226 for detailed insurance information. Make sure to reference the exact job posting.
If you have questions regarding a job posting, contact the Office of Human Resources @ 507-328-4321 or email email@example.com.
- Assist LSN with organization and maintenance of student/school health records and data.
- Provide daily medical care for students in accordance with District Policy and Procedures and in compliance with student health plans. Administers medications and specialized treatments as needed and in compliance with Nurse Practice Act.
- Provide information and support for school staff to ensure effective health office services for students as directed by LSN.
- Provide effective organization and service of school health office.
- Performs other duties within the level of responsibility of position as assigned by Student Services administrator and Licensed School Nurses.
- Minimum requirement – Current Minnesota Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license or Registered Nurse (RN).
- CPR and first aid certificate required
- Computer skills in data entry and data management required
In addition, the specific skills/educational qualifications for this include:
- Believes that all students can attain high levels of learning.
- Takes responsibility for the learning of our students and his/her own performance.
- Possesses the knowledge and skills to build effective educational experiences that benefit all students.
- Functions as an effective member of the educational/school team.
- Won’t shy away from today’s educational challenges.
- Utilizes effective interpersonal skills.
- Has a proven track record of success.
- Works with great integrity.
Please visit www.rochesterschools.org to learn more about Rochester Public Schools.