Edina Public Schools is accepting applications for a long-term subsitute Health Services Associate position based at Normandale Elementary for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year. This position will be responsible for observing students, reporting concerns, and performing delegated technical skills and administrative tasks. The Health Services Associate will be responsible for admnistering first aid, emergency, and episodic care according to the Health Services Standards of Care, district policies, and district procedures.
Required Qualifications Include:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Job-related training after high school diploma.
- Current First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (“CPR”) Certification.
- Interest in working in a student population.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to be consistently accurate.
- Ability to effectively communicate with students and employees.
- Ability to perceive student’s needs and develop positive relationships.
- Ability to perform delegated procedures consistently and in accordance with direction from LSN.
- Ability to react calmly and decisively in emergency situations.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
CNA Certification is Preferred. Consideration will be given for individuals currently pursuing CNA certification.
Starting Pay: $19.66 per hour
EDINA PUBLIC SCHOOLS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER