Byron Primary School is seeking a highly qualified Innovations specialist teacher starting the 2021-22
school year. Candidates will have a current Minnesota Elementary Education teaching license and be qualified to teach students grades 1-5. The ideal candidate will:
1) Deliver instruction through project-based learning methods and models while embedding the six C’s of Byron’s Profile of a Graduate
2) Employ a variety of STEM instructional methods, instructional media, and performance assessments which guide the learning process toward curriculum goals and student learning
3) Work directly with school administrators and staff in the development, implementation, and evaluation of innovative curriculum
4) Organize, develop and coordinate special innovative events/activities including Makerspaces and Library
5) Have experience in Google applications and SeeSaw
6) Be able to work collaboratively within an interdisciplinary model
7) Teach beginning coding and robotics skills
Open until filled. Letter of interest, resume, and application can be submitted on Applitrack http://bit.ly/byron-employment .
For additional questions regarding the position please contact Amanda Durnen, Byron Primary Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.