Location: District Wide
Sartell-St. Stephen School District
Position is for the remainder of 21-22 school year
The Instructional Technology Specialist will be responsible for coordinating and implementation of technology as it supports the ongoing instructional programs of the district.
Required Qualifications, Education and Experience:
Valid Minnesota Teaching License
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
1. Provide instructional support to staff on effective use of technology and building resources.
2. Oversight of the Media Center.
3. Coaching staff members on the best practices for integrating technology and information
literacy into the classroom.
4. Working with the classroom teacher, provide technology and information literacy instruction to
5. Troubleshoot technology equipment that impedes teaching and learning.
6. Research and network to better understand current technology practices.
7. Update training video repository to district website with focus around technology.
8. Lead technology teams in instructional technology strategies.
9. Performs other duties of a comparable level/type, as required.
Reports to: Information Technology Director and Building Principals
Application materials required for consideration:
1. Completed online application
2. Resume and cover letter, free of grammatical and spelling errors
3. Three (3) current letters of recommendation
4. Unofficial Transcripts
5. MN or Current Teaching License (as applicable)
Salary and Benefits:
Sartell-St. Stephen School District offers highly competitive salary and benefits. We pride ourselves on creating an extremely professional and highly supportive work environment for all of our employees. You can find more salary and benefit information in the Sartell Education Association agreement on the District’s website at www.sartell.k12.mn.us
Posting Closes: open until filled
Final job offer is contingent upon a criminal background check and board approval.
FLSA Status: Exempt