- Karen Interpreters on an as needed basis with hourly pay for the services provided.
- The district has an interpreter pool to serve needs for student and family meetings and school conferences.
- Must be fluent in Karen Language
- Must be proficient in English language spoken locally.
- High School Diploma or GED required; 60 semester credits/AA/AS degree or college graduation preferred. No license is required.
- Experience interpreting or translating school information is preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.