The Byron High School baseball program is looking for two coaches for the JH baseball grade team for the 20-21 school year.
• Provides coaching / instruction of baseball skills and strategies to players.
• Works collaboratively with Head Coach and Activities Director to implement a coaching philosophy that supports student-athlete development.
• Communicates effectively with student-athletes, coaching staff, parents, and building administrators, regarding program needs and developments.
• Understanding of fundamental skills and strategies of baseball.
• Effective practice management skills.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience collaborating with others.
• Commitment to supporting the student-athlete in athletic competition, academics, and in character development