Start Date: 10/15/2021
- High school diploma.
- Training or experience working with children in a group tutorial and supervisory setting.
- Interpersonal skills that lend themselves to a compatible working relationship with students and other adults in the workplace as determined by the coordinator.
- Possess basic academic competencies to provide tutorial assistance to the student(s) as needed.
– 5 hours per day / Monday – Friday
– AM Shift: 7:00 AM – 9:30 AM
– PM Shift: 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM
– 174 days including Holidays plus field trips
– $15.22 – $19.05 per hour depending on experience
– Position classified A-1-2 LEAF Contract
Please apply online at isd194.org/employment
ISD 194 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE DIVERSITY