- Prefer AA college degree. Training or experience working with children in a group tutorial and supervisory setting.
- Interpersonal skills, that lend themselves to a compatible working relationship with students and other adults in the work place as determined by the principal.
- Possess basic academic competencies to provide tutorial assistance to the student(s) as needed.
– 3 hours per day, 12 hours per week
– 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
– Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
– $16.26 – $20.66 per hour depending on experience
– Position classified A-1-3
-This is a casual position that is not benefits eligible
Please apply online at: https://www.applitrack.com/isd194/onlineapp/
ISD 194 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE DIVERSITY