Duty Days Per Year: 220 pro-rated, includes summer months
Hours Per Day: 6.0 – 8 hours per day between the hours of 5:45 am – 6:00 pm depending on program needs. This is a split shift position during the school year and straight shift during summer hours.
Type of Position: ( X ) Continuing ( ) Temporary
Salary: $21.51/hour and up, depending on qualifications according to the Unaffiliated Employee Group Work Agreement. Additional $.50/hour split shift differential during school year shifts.
Supervisor of Position: Christine Schlottman – Program Manager
- CDA or Associate’s degree in Early Childhood Education/Child Development is preferred.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent), required
- Experience supervising staff
- Training and experience related to child development; particularly that of preschoolers and elementary, child guidance, cultural dynamics, communication, and activities is desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; good interpersonal skills with adults and children.
- Flexibility is needed.
- First Aid and CPR Certification, preferred.
- Develop, plan and implement age appropriate curriculum for Kids Connection involving various activities to stimulate children’s cognitive skills, abilities and development.
- Monitor and set up Youth Enrichment spaces, classes and activities
- Schedule, supervise and direct staff members with daily duties. Assist Program Manager with employee reviews and hiring when requested.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Drive, Gmail,
- Performs cleaning duties and organizes daily routine materials and supplies.
- Ability to monitor and track day-to-day expenditures
- Physical Requirements: Able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Summary of Duties:
Kids Connection is a child care program providing before and after school programming for children 3 years old to 5th grade. Site Coordinators schedule, supervise and offer direction to site staff. Site Coordinators plan, implement and supervise appropriate classroom, gym, and outdoor activities as well as other duties as assigned.
Job Description: Unaffiliated – Kids Connection Coordinator
The policy of the school district is to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The school district does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, sexual orientation, including gender identity or expression, age, family care leave status, or veteran status. The school district also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees.