Duty Days Per Year: 220 pro-rated, includes summer months
Hours Per Day: 6.0 – 8 hours per day between the hours of 5:45 am – 6:00 pm depending on program needs. This is a split shift position.
Type of Position: ( X ) Continuing ( ) Temporary
Salary: According to the Unaffiliated Employee Group Work Agreement; $18.71/hour and up, depending on qualifications.
Supervisor of Position: Christine Schlottman – Program Manager
- CDA or Associate’s degree in Early Childhood Education/Child Development is preferred.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent), required
- Experience supervising staff
- Training and experience related to child development; particularly that of preschoolers and elementary, child guidance, cultural dynamics, communication, and activities is desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; good interpersonal skills with adults and children.
- Flexibility is needed.
- First Aid and CPR Certification, preferred.
- Develop, plan and implement age appropriate curriculum for Kids Connection involving various activities to stimulate children’s cognitive skills, abilities and development.
- Monitor Youth Enrichment classes and activities
- Schedule, supervise and direct staff members with daily duties. Assist Program Manager with employee reviews and hiring when requested.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Drive, Gmail,
- Performs cleaning duties and organizes daily routine materials and supplies.
- Ability to monitor and track day-to-day expenditures
- Physical Requirements: Able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Summary of Duties:
Kids Connection is a child care program providing before and after school programming for children 3 years old to 5th grade. Site Coordinators schedule, supervise and offer direction to site staff. Site Coordinators plan, implement and supervise appropriate classroom, gym, and outdoor activities as well as other duties as assigned.
Job Description: Unaffiliated – Kids Connection Coordinator