Oak Point Elementary
MSEA Level 1, $17.64/hour
HOURS PER DAY:
START & END TIME:
8:45 AM to 11:30 AM
WORKING DAYS PER YEAR:
4 days/year (8/15/22-8/18/22)
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to supervise children in a positive manner.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions quickly.
- Knowledge of discipline policies and procedures.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to follow teacher’s plan and direction, and communicate effectively with students, staff, and parents.
- Experience working with young children.
EDEN PRAIRIE SCHOOLS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Eden Prairie Public Schools is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Opportunity laws, directives and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies. Eden Prairie Public Schools does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.