2-6 games per week on Saturdays starting December 3, 2022 through February 26, 2023.
Must be able to attend referee training on Sunday, November 13 at 6:00pm at Minnetonka Middle School East
Starting at $25.00 per game.
Primary Objective of Position:
To officiate MCE youth basketball games for grades 3-5 and assist with youth basketball clinics
1. To referee youth basketball games in a safe and respectful manner.
2. To ensure the proper use and care of the facilities and equipment used.
3. To enforce safety rules and take disciplinary action when necessary.
4. To guide and assist student referees.
5. To handle issues on the court and be the decision maker regarding rules.
6. Other duties as assigned.
1. Demonstrated knowledge of the sport of basketball
2. Ability to work with groups of students and adults.
3. Ability to communicate effectively with the public.
4. Ability to work under minimal supervision.
5. Experience playing and/or officiating basketball
6. Must be at least 18 years of age.
7. Must attend required trainings and be CPR certified by first game.