Edina Public Schools, home of the Hornets, is a dynamic learning community delivering education excellence and preparing all students to realize their full potential. Through academics, activities, and opportunities, we encourage creativity, foster curiosity, and develop critical thinking skills. We support every student’s educational journey by creating a caring and inclusive school culture that supports the whole student. Our vision is for each and every student to discover their possibilities and thrive.
More than 8,500 diverse student learners are provided an exceptional education experience throughout the district’s early learning center, six elementary schools (K-Grade 5) including both French and Spanish Immersion programs, two middle schools (Grades 6-8), a high school (Grades 9-12), and the Edina Virtual Pathway online program.
Ready to inspire students? Come teach in Edina Public Schools!
We are currently seeking candidates for a full-time Licensed School Counselor 1.0 FTE at the Edina High School beginning in the 2022-23 school year.
The strongest candidate will:
- Advance academic excellence, growth, and readiness
- Ensure an equitable and inclusive school culture
- Foster positive learning environments and whole student support
- Develop leadership throughout the district
- Engage parents, school, and community
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in the educational field
- Applicants who will hold the following credentials by August 22, 2022 are welcome to apply. We will work with applicants whose license is in process.
- Minnesota Teacher License: School Counselor
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Performance awards available
- Up to 12 days of basic leave given yearly
*Information based on current 2021-2023 Education Minnesota/Edina master agreement.
Application Procedure: Apply online at www.edinaschools.org/careers. Required documents include letter of interest, resume, educational transcripts, and a copy of current license.
Learn more about our district at http://www.edinaschools.org!
All job offers from Edina Public Schools are conditioned upon passing a pre-employment criminal background check and ISD 273 School Board approval.
Edina Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.