Eden Lake Elementary
MSEA Level 1
RATE OF PAY:
HOURS PER DAY:
START & ENDING TIME:
11:00am – 1:15pm
WORKING DAYS PER YEAR:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- CPR certification and First Aid training desired.
- One year experience working with children in a supervisory capacity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students and adults.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions quickly and work independently.
- Ability to supervise students in a positive manner.
DATE OF POSTING:
APPLICATIONS PREFERRED BY:
APPLY ON-LINE: WWW.EPJOBS.ORG
EDEN PRAIRIE SCHOOLS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Visit our website: Eden Prairie Public Schools is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Opportunity laws, directives and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies. Eden Prairie Public Schools does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.