Lunchroom Supervisory – Secondary
Begins on September 8, 2020.
3 hrs/day, student contact days.
TITLE: NOON SUPERVISOR – Secondary N-501
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. High school graduate.
2. Ability to work with staff.
3. Ability to work effectively with students.
4. Ability to supervise large numbers of students.
REPORTS TO: Building Principal / Assistant Principals
JOB GOALS: To supervise students during lunch periods.
1. Monitors student behavior during lunch periods.
2. Helps students resolve conflicts in the lunchroom.
3. Works with building principal in establishing and enforcing appropriate rules.
4. Maintains a neat and orderly lunch room.