The Richfield Public School District is now accepting applications for a full time Management Assistant in Accounting.
In Richfield Public Schools, every person in every role and every department works together seamlessly to further our mission and vision. We know that only by working in alignment across all departments can we, as a district, achieve our goals. You can be part of helping to make a difference in the lives of students, staff and our community by joining our district to take your career to the next level.
- Collect, organize, maintain and reconcile data related to the financial operations of the district
- Assist in the development of organizational financial controls used to support and inform effective decision-making by district leaders
- Support budgetary processes
- Prepare reports for key stakeholders
- Provide general accounting support to the Business Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2 years relevant experience
- High Degree of aptitude and proficiency with computerbased accounting systems and with personal computer applications including Excel, Word, and database management
- Demonstrated ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with supervisor and coworkers
Pay Range: $23.44 – $29.22 per hour
Richfield Public Schools offers a comprehensive compensation package. Click here to see contract and benefit information.
Application deadline: Posting is open until filled.