Provides customer service duties at the MCEC front reception desk including: answering telephones, mail distribution, basic computer tasks and general office duties. On Saturdays this position is responsible for unlocking and opening the building, directing customers to their classes, shutting down and securing building.
Starting Pay Rate:
1. Clear communication in speaking and in writing.
2. Evidence of out-going, friendly personality.
3. Able to act independently.
4. Must be familiar with general office procedures, including multiple phone lines and Microsoft Office.
5. Experience with Arux/Fee Pay is a plus.
- Unlock & lock buildings and rooms for evening/weekend user groups.
- Assist with technology use if needed.
- Ensure security of building.
- Ensure quality customer service for our user groups and proper use of space respond to any emergencies that may arise (weather incidents, fire, intruder, etc) and follow up with appropriate building leadership communication.
- Prepares facilities for user groups, assisting user groups to set up for their activity.
- Delivers class lists, handouts, evaluations and other necessary materials to instructors.
- Visually checks each area in use before and after activity to ensure its order for the next day.
- Submits written reports for injuries, concerns, incidents and other circumstances.
- Meets, greets and provides information and directions to persons in buildings so that people arrive at the scheduled location.
- Maintains a positive rapport with students, staff, administration and the public to ensure good
- All other duties as assigned.
This position reports to: Tim Litfin, Executive Director Minnetonka Community Education
Schedule will vary, but shifts are:
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 4:30-7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 4:30-6:30pm.
- Friday 4:30-6 pm,
- Saturdays 7:45am-1:45pm.