We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better school system and better results for all students. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Position: Media Specialist – 0.18 FTE
Monday and Wednesday 10:00am – 2:00pm
Location: Mendota Elementary
Salary: Per Teachers’ Master Agreement 2021-2023
- Minnesota Media Specialist License (K-12);
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, parents, staff, administration and the general public;
- Knowledgeable regarding relevant learning technology and proficient in its use;
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing;
- Experience and proficiency in the implementation of current best practices in instruction and learning;
- Responsible for organization, management of library materials and check out volunteers.
It is the policy, practice, and commitment of District 197 to provide equal employment opportunities for all people without discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance, veteran status, or sexual orientation.