- High school diploma required
- At least 75 college credits
- At least 1 year of experience in an educational setting
- Technology or Media Specialist experience preferred
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Initiative and excellent follow-through
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize priorities and to work independently or as part of a team
- Positive attitude and ability to work collaboratively with all staff members, students, parents and community members.
- Computer knowledge and experience in Microsoft programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) as well as knowledge of other programs such as Synergy and Google Docs
- Strong equity focus and culturally responsive equity mindset.
Salary and Benefits: Minimum starting salary range is $16.14 – $20.50 per hour, plus a district contribution toward health insurance and other benefits.
Application Timeline: Roseville Area Schools continuously accepts applications for employment and you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. This Notice of Vacancy will be posted until filled.
Equity Vision: Roseville Area Schools is committed to ensuring an equitable and respectful educational experience for every student, family, and staff member, regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, ability, home or first language, religion, national origin, age, or physical appearance. Roseville Area Schools seeks individuals who embody this commitment.