Currently looking for staff available 3-5 days/week, during the following times. Mornings 6:30/7am-8:45/9:30am and afternoons that range from 1:45-5:30pm or 3:00/3:45-5:30pm.
- Specifically looking for candidates with skills and passions in technology, recreation and science
- Experience with school age youth necessary
- Must be 18 years of age with a high school diploma
- Strong program development and communication skills are necessary
- Must be able to go outside every day and lift 20 lbs
- Must have additional availability in schedule for weekly staff meeting, planning time and continuing education opportunities as assigned.
Preferred skills include: knowledge of youth development, large group management, lesson planning, and experience with diverse populations.
Compensation: Hourly pay starting at $15.50/hr.
Application Timeline: Roseville Area Schools continuously accepts applications for employment and you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. This Notice of Vacancy will be posted until filled.
Equity Vision: Roseville Area Schools is committed to ensuring an equitable and respectful educational experience for every student, family, and staff member, regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, ability, home or first language, religion, national origin, age, or physical appearance. Roseville Area Schools seeks individuals who embody this commitment.