Outreach Family Lit. Paraprofessional
MSEA Level 1
RATE OF PAY:
HOURS PER DAY:
START & ENDING TIME:
9:30 AM – 11:30 AM and 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
WORKING DAYS PER YEAR:
- Two years of post-secondary education in: Child Development, Education, or a related field.
- One year successful experience working with preschool children in a childcare or education setting.
- Ability to work with 2-5 year old children.
- Personal dependability and initiative.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and oversee appropriate activities for children.
- First Aid and CPR Certification.
To be determined
DATE OF POSTING:
APPLICATIONS PREFERRED BY:
APPLY ON-LINE: WWW.EPJOBS.ORG
EDEN PRAIRIE SCHOOLS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Visit our website: Eden Prairie Public Schools is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Opportunity laws, directives and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies. Eden Prairie Public Schools does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.