The Parent Student Connector assists with student/teacher awareness, interaction, parent-school communication and community awareness.
The position works primarily in schools while remaining active in community groups and organizations in conjunction with community awareness activities.
- Person of cultural minority
- Bilingual in Karen/English languages (s)
- The position is set to begin as soon as possible.
- Employment will be up to 4 hours per day, 5 days/week for 175 days.
- The hourly rate of pay is $16.25. The person would be an employee of Marshall Public Schools.