Part-time Tutor education assistant to provide academic support for grades K-5
Zachary Elementary School
4.5 hours per day
$17.75 to $18.92 per hour based on Class 3 of the currentCollective Bargaining Agreement for Education Assistants
• Provide academic support in reading and mathematics.
• Assist students in classrooms with skill acquisition and completion of assignments.
• Work with individuals and/or small groups of students in subject areas.
• Coordinate work for students with the teachers.
• Supervise students, which may include outdoors, halls, cafeteria and busing.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum high school diploma or GED.
• Experience working with students in the areas of math and reading.
• Knowledge of strategies to comprehensibly explain content to students.
• Ability to work as part of a team to complete intervention plans for students.
• Able to work well with students, staff and families.
• Excellent observational skills.
• Flexible personality that allows for unexpected changes in schedules.
• Able to attend work regularly and report to work in a timely manner.
Apply on-line at http://www.applitrack.com/rdale.onlineapp/
POSTING OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Human Resources Program Director
Robbinsdale Area Schools
4148 Winnetka Avenue North
New Hope, MN 55427