NORTHLAND LEARNING CENTER
JOB DESCRIPTION – PART-TIME/REMOTE PAYROLL SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
Position Title: Part-time/Remote Payroll Systems Specialist
Reports To: Business Manager and Executive Director
1 Associate Degree or equivalent payroll experience preferred.
2. Computer experience is required, with emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
3. Experience with Frontline Technologies programs preferred.
4. Strong Communications, decision-making and organizational skills.
5. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
6. Keep all data/information confidential.
7. Reliable high speed internet connection.
1. Administer Frontline Programs. Includes but not limited to Absence Management, Recruiting and Hiring, Time and Attendance
2. Prepare and process semi-monthly payroll and benefits.
3. Prepare and submit payroll reporting requirements semi-monthly, quarterly and annually
4. Knowledgeable of Master Agreements and Contracts
5. Track employee Leave Balances
6. Complete the STAR Report
7. Completes payroll and benefit related projects as assigned
8. Process employment verifications
9. Create annual Notice of Assignments and Wage Statements
10. Other duties as assigned.