We anticipate having multiple paraprofessional positions opening up this 20-21 school year. These open positions could be at the elementary or secondary level in various buildings. Please apply if interested!
Program Management Aide
Class III ranging from $14.76 – $19.48 per hour
*Wage placement based on similar experience
6.1 or 6.2 hours per day
5 days per week
180 days per year
- High School Diploma
- 60 credits post-secondary education or a passing score on the Para Pro Exam
- PCA Certification (or the ability to obtain)
Must have the ability to pass a pre-work physical exam including the following requirements:
- Must have ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have ability to push/pull equipment inlcuding standers, wheelchairs, etc
- Must have ability to repetitively reach overhead
- Must have ability to transfer to/from floor
- Must have ability to kneel
Successful experiences working with speical education students in an educational setting preferred.
Work collaboratively with licensed and other staff to assist students with academic, behavioral/social/emotional, instruction, and daily living skills.
- Assist in implementation of assigned tasks including instruction and assisting students academically
- Monitor student’s skills of independence and implementation of classroom of individual behavior management programs
- Assist with daily living activities
- Communicate student’s progress with case managers
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
Submit online application, cover letter, transcripts and resume by clicking on the “Apply” button in the top right