Within federal and state law and regulations and district policy and practice:
- Responsible for the management of the instructional program for assigned students.
- Responsible to establish and maintain an atmosphere conducive to learning within the classroom and assist in same throughout the building
- Responsible for the assessment of student progress
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by the building principal which are necessary to fulfill the basic function of the position and are consistent with the Master Agreement
- Contract position starts August 2020, however, additional days will be necessary the week prior for new teacher orientation activities.
FTE: .5 FTE – This position will start August 31, 2020 with additional work days the week before for new teacher workshop.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from a college or university that is accredited
- Minnesota Department of Education teaching license required for the area of the assignment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employed is regularly required to talk, hear, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, reach for objects, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, and use hands to grasp and feel. The employed must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, occasionally being required to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Wages: Per Master Agreement https://www.fridley.k12.mn.us/uploaded/Master_Agreements/FEA_Master_2017-19_ALL.pdf
Application Procedure: Apply online
Application Materials to: Daryl Vossler, Stevenson Elementary School Principal