Position Hours: Full Time Counselor/37.5 hours per week
Location: Cherry School, Iron Junction, MN
Enjoy a rewarding opportunity as a Long Term Sub K-12 School Counselor. This position will be an active participant in the support of our students at the Cherry School, and will work with students from both our high school and elementary. This opportunity will start September 1, 2020! Help make a difference in a student’s educational experience through a rewarding opportunity as a Long Term Sub School Counselor. The position is eligible for benefits and pay provided in the Teacher’s contract after the 30th day of subbing.
Skills & Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Active listening skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to assist in providing safe and respectful learning environment for students
- Maintain student confidentiality
- Strong relationship skills
- Minnesota approved teaching or guidance/counselor license is strongly preferred.
- 3 or more years of previous teaching, counseling, or related experience is strongly preferred.
- Must complete pre-employment background check.
St. Louis County Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.