The SouthWest Metro Intermediate District 288 has an immediate full-time opening for a Licensed School Nurse.
The nursing office locations will be split between the River Valley Education Center located in Jordan, MN and the Dean Lakes Educational Center in Shakopee, MN
Services will be provided in our SWMetro district sites.
* Assess and implement interventions for student health needs in SWMetro Intermediate District programs.
* Implement and maintain district health policies
* Provide screening and referral for health conditions
* Participate in special education evaluations
* Provide leadership for provision of health services
* Serve as a liaison between school personnel, family, community and health care providers
* Demonstrate strong communication skills
* Minnesota Registered Nurse (RN)
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
* Public Health Nurse (PHN)
* Licensure as a school nurse (LSN) from the Minnesota Board of Education or interested in obtaining LSN license
Salary: As per Teacher contract
Full Benefit Package available