School Office Assistant
Time Commitment: 15 hours/week flexible (within school hours)
ISLA is looking for a hard working, friendly face to help in our front office.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour starting wage
Job Responsibilities Include
Answering phones/taking messages
Help with transportation communication as needed.
Tidy copier areas/teacher work spaces
Occasional help in lunchroom
Other duties as assigned.
• Promoting and enforcing safe work practices.
• Following verbal and written instructions and procedures.
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers and clients.
• Communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- A valid Minnesota State Driver’s License may be required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Work is performed in a commercial food service and kitchen work environment; moderate physical requirements, with risk of burns and cuts; frequent lifting, carrying, and moving up to 50 pounds.
Final candidates may be invited to interview with a committee. Final appointment to this position will be contingent upon passing a criminal background check.
Deadline: Position open until filled.