AVAILABLE POSITION FOR THE 2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR
School Psychologist (2 positions available)
• Report to appropriate special education supervisory staff and principals.
• Provide direct service to students.
• Participate in the assessment of students for whom more information is sought by the student assistance or special education teams and to assist in educational planning.
• Consult with parents and school staff regarding the educational, emotional, social and behavioral needs of students.
• Facilitate implementation and monitoring of intervention strategies for students, teachers and parents, including the use of alternative instructional strategies.
• Conduct individual psychological assessments, which may include review of records, observation and psychological testing.
• Provide in-service training for staff, parents and students with emphasis on implementation of district programs and goals.
• Consult with students, parents, staff and other agencies about educationally related matters.
• Provide counseling on school-related matters and crisis management to students and/or parents.
• Interpret individual assessment information to school staff, parents and students when appropriate.
• Facilitate integration of the team’s assessment results and assist in applying them to the student’s education plan.
• Provide written information about psychological assessments in a timely fashion, maintain appropriate due process records, and serve as a case manager when appropriate.
• Ability to attend work regularly and report to work in a timely manner.
• Accept other duties as assigned.
• Current Minnesota school psychologist license
• Interns eligible for alternate licensure through the MN Department of Education may also apply
• Experience with special needs students preferred
Apply on-line at http://www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp/
Human Resources Program Director
Robbinsdale Area Schools
4148 Winnetka Avenue North
New Hope, MN 55427
POSTING OPEN UNTIL FILLED