Hours: Varies between 6:15am – 6:15pm, Monday – Friday
Four Star Express School Year Sites: Basswood, Cedar Island, Fernbrook, Oak View, Rush Creek, Weaver Lake, and Woodland
Kidstop & Cosmic Club School Year Sites: Basswood, Cedar Island, Edinbrook, Elm Creek, Fernbrook, Oak View, Rice Lake, Rush Creek, Weaver Lake, Woodland, and Zanewood
General Purpose of Job: To inspire and prepare all students with the confidence, courage, and competence to achieve their dreams; contribute to community; and engage in a lifetime of learning. To be responsible for interacting with Kidstop children in an enriching school year school-age care program.
- Interacting with the children on and off site to insure their safety and that they are having fun.
- Participate in all the children’s activities, e.g., organized games, drawing.
- Greet parents and children
- Work with and support all children in the program.
- Lead small group activities.
- Interact with children during activity time, meal time, and outdoor time.
- Assist other site staff in preparing and implementing program activities, preparing snacks, and ordering supplies.
- Work together with other staff to meet the needs of all of the participants.
- Complete required trainings as provided.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Must be energetic, have strong organizational skills, be confident, patient, sensitive, understanding and able to work with elementary aged students.
- Must believe in the mission of District 279 and have the desire to build on the strengths of the district.
- Must be a team player and able to communicate with all ages.
- Must love working with all children and have previous working experience. Child development knowledge a plus.
- Current First Aid and CPR training or within 90 days of employment.
Job Type: Casual
Salary Range: Per Contract